Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

Ir para baixo
Hash
Hash
Survivor
Survivor
Reputação : -8

Admin Apply Application Empty Admin Apply Application

Qua Abr 05, 2023 2:22 pm
Reputação da mensagem: 0% (1 votos)
Player Information:
In-game Name: NewMar$hal
Past Names: - [TBS]Mar$hal
Hours Played: 59:47:45

Personal Information:
Describe yourself: I so friendly and good in speaking with peoples and like alot help them

Requirements:
Must have at least 50 hours of gameplay. reached it

Questions:
Why do you apply for this position?: i thought when i be a helper i can ban,kick,mute ect. yesterday i found a guy flying with mesa i reported to admin but he didn't accept and he keep afking
What makes you better than other candidates?: iam not better than any candidates but i want this server be clean of cheaters and helping new people
Since when have you been playing on the DayZ server?: a mounth and 35 days
Have you ever been a member of an admin team?: No
Provide us with a screenshot of your game: https://imgbox.com/OcWuM4iA
Have you ever been banned? If yes, why?: yes 2 times ( the first for combat log ) and the second markel warned me and got banned for 3 days but find i now playing fine thx markel for remove the ban
Please provide us with a screenshot of your in-game stats (/stats): https://imgbox.com/AAfPIsVy
Extra Comments?: yes, markel i know u didn't aceept my second admin apply for i was not active yet i so sorry for i really was so busy i had exams, study,,school.etc so markel i back now to game for i finished my mounth exams i back now and hope you accept my admin apply
mtrdrigues
mtrdrigues
Survivor
Survivor
Reputação : 0

Admin Apply Application Empty Re: Admin Apply Application

Qua Abr 12, 2023 12:09 am
After talking about you with staff team was decided recuse you application to join on our staff.
You need be active on our server before apply to join on our staff team.
Ir para o topo
Permissões neste sub-fórum
Podes responder a tópicos