Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

Ir para baixo
kush
kush
Survivor
Survivor
Reputação : 4

Kush Application Empty Kush Application

Qui Dez 28, 2023 8:09 am
Player information:
In-game name:ku$h
Past names: {S$}kush, KushTheBee, kush.$K/baron.$K
Hours played:140

Personal information:
Describe yourself:nothin much to describe, its been 8/9years already i play samp.
Discord:xBar0n

Questions:
Why are you applying for this position?:I heard that the server is looking for staff who can play in the morning/afternoon, which suits me since I have opposite time zones compared to most of the staff. so, gotta try my luck. and the main reason that i applied is that i wanna catch some rats with high scores :kekw:
What makes it better than other candidates?: As I mentioned, there are different time zones. Perhaps you guys need an English admin, considering that the majority of the server staff is Portuguese/Brazilian. Regarding my activity, I've been busy in these last months due to a part-time job. However, I will become active again in about 2-3 days, as my contract job will be finished in short time.
Since when are you playing on the DayZ server?: last year before the mass unban, cant remember the date
Have you ever been a member of an admin team?: yea in this server, i get kicked from the staff team because a fatal mistakes that i made in the past
Give us a screenshot of your game: https://imgur.com/a/jfUjXmq
Have you already been banned? If yes, why?: before mass unban, yes. abusing credits bug that make my account reseted by markel. after mass unban, no.
We give you a screenshot of your in-game stats (/stats):
Kush Application 6hFO7SA

regards
Law
Law
Gestão
Gestão
Reputação : 5

Kush Application Empty Re: Kush Application

Sex Dez 29, 2023 6:08 pm
Refused, players who have already been banned are not accepted into our team
Ir para o topo