Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

Ir para baixo
Athena.
Athena.
Survivor
Survivor
Reputação : 0

Report Against admin - Rayker.f$ Empty Report Against admin - Rayker.f$

Sáb Nov 18, 2023 2:55 am
Your in-game name: [cB]Athena.
Reported player name: Rayker.f$
Reason for complaint: Admin abuse, combat log

Post your valid proof (Screenshots/videos/audio/records): attached down

Extra comments:
It's been a while since this dear admin has been abusing his powers to hurt his enemies in game. now, after his promotion - he's allowing himself to do even more.

1 . /duty abuse - rayker and I in PVP in flint. he shoots me from far and kills me. i come back fast since im vip. i found dear rayker in duty mode, AFK, AFTER TAKING MY LOOTS. his "excuse" was that "there was no one for 5 min so he went duty to be afk. That's a lie, since i was there after less than 2 minutes as u can see in the pictures. (died at min 52, at min 54 wrote to him " are u srs").  proofs: https://imgur.com/a/7rm5tQC

2. combat log- many players from many clans know this admin so afraid to die he always do combat log or /spec when hes about to die. this time, we got it on camera. proof -https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xx9ieQJn18&feature=youtu.be
Notice how as vip he knows there's [cb]faso outside the base, and he decided to /q. His excuse? "I needed to go to my wife". other admins - please let me know if u would accept this excuse for cl and unban a new player. as head admin, you are supposed to know the rules. he also mentioned "I wasn't in pvp anymore", oh yes. being in enemy base with peds around you, ofc you arent in pvp.

3 - abusing admin power- its not a secret rayker has friends in game who he helps to against my clan.  rayker decided to warn 2 of us for spawn killing. when we asked to see proof, he refused to give it. let it be mentioned that 2 of the groups have vip so we spawn at the same place, we have to defend ourselves. we didnt go to spawn to wait for them there. https://imgur.com/a/3f6CqwV

4- vip abuse- management, please take in count that this player has 3 fake accounts hes playing with ( did I mention he has a fear of dying ig ? xd), and in EACH one he has diamond vip in. accounts names -  "Reign", "Akrl" "Paker".

in conclusion, hes an abusing admin who break the rules over and over and KEEPS LYING ABOUT IT, EVEN TO THE SERVERS OWNER. he already has an admin  warn. an admin who so many players can declare he used his admin powers or cl with them, from so many different clans, it shows that hes not capable of using his admin power and we want him demoted.
thank you for reading, mucho texto uwu
Law
Law
Gestão
Gestão
Reputação : 5

Report Against admin - Rayker.f$ Empty Re: Report Against admin - Rayker.f$

Sáb Nov 18, 2023 4:27 pm
Under analysis
Rayker
Rayker
Survivor
Survivor
Reputação : 1

Dom Nov 19, 2023 2:01 am
1 - It has already been reported and discussed with Intrxbellum

2 - I was no longer at their base, I killed them and left there and soon after I logged out because I had commitments as I said and it was also spoken to with Markel lol

3 - The proof is here of your spawn kill, as the rule says you have been warned and the next one will be a 7 day ban.
https://streamable.com/xgioo7

4 - This one doesn't make sense that it was reported, I don't have commands to give VIP.
skail
skail
Survivor
Survivor

Dom Nov 19, 2023 2:48 am
More and more lies. I will only talk about combat log report, since im the one who uploaded the video.

You were in our base's roof and Faso saw you when you disconnected.
How can we prove it?
1- As we can see in the video, when i arrive to base, i notice that you took part of me and faso's  loot including weapons, so before disconnecting, you lost some time taking our items.
2- There weren't any vehicles outside the base, only the vehicles inside it, but there was no way you could get any of them out of it since the main entrance was closed. So in conclussion, your only way to get out of the base was jumping out from the roof and run away and if so, we should have found you trying to scape, since we got back to the pvp area in just a few seconds.
3- Just after you disconnected, an account named 'Paker' logged in with your exact same playstyle as yours, same amount of fps and same ping. I advice higher ranked admins to compare both Rayker and Paker ip's to make sure of it. Even though, it's kinda obvious since we all already know that you and Law have multiple alternate accounts with diamond vip..
4- A few hours later (after pvp with Paker finished and he disconnected), you joined back with your main account and killed Athena and in our base's roof.
5- Markel wasn't at the moment of the rule breaking, so the bad excuses you told him to avoid the punishment shouldn't have any relevance here.
Athena.
Athena.
Survivor
Survivor

Dom Nov 19, 2023 4:13 am
Rayker escreveu:

2 - I was no longer at their base, I killed them and left there and soon after I logged out because I had commitments as I said and it was also spoken to with Markel lol

How a head admin can be such a liar? and lying  to the managers supposed to be his friends?
u didn't leave base since you logged out, came back after a few hours and killed me in base? If any of the managers need  a proof for that, I can pass you a screen of me warning my friends not to enter the server that moment since rayker was in base and killed me.
Edit- screen of it has been passed to markel. in every unban appeal if the player is lying his appeal is denied. Rayker is lying in a report of him abusing and breaking rules, we want it to be fair- demote him .

3- about the spawn killing - maybe show a real record of me spawning there 3 secs before this video started? i went up after spawning there because I knew that If any one the enemy spawn there i will be dead. this isn't a valid proof, it doesn't show me going to the spawn. please check logs and see when i died, and when did zygos die.
its clear you try to defend your friends with your admin powers, but you won't scare us. Those warns need to be removed. p.s wheres the proof of saiko? this "proof" is only me. why did u warn both?

4- so please explain to us - if it isn't abuse - we, the ppl who actually pay for VIP, would like to know how come you have 4 (!) different accounts with VIP in each?

in conclusion, this liar isn't reliable and cannot be trusted as admin. he's lying to the players, in his own report, and even to the server's owner when he tried to understand why a head admin acting like a new player. ( "i wasn't in PVP)" . dear management, i got a lot of support from 3 different clans over this report. its clear to us ALL he's not capable of being trustworthy , and should be demoted. thank you.
Rayker
Rayker
Survivor
Survivor
Reputação : 1

Dom Nov 19, 2023 10:27 am
Are you sure the accounts are different? If so, good luck believing that, I'll explain to you about VIP so you stop thinking there was something wrong. The VIP is from Discord Booster and you are saying it is abuse.
If Saiko wants proof, just call me on discord, I just refused to give it to you and asked to go to the forum, because it was arrogant.

Last message from me on the subject, good morning
Athena.
Athena.
Survivor
Survivor

Dom Nov 19, 2023 6:50 pm
Darling darling,  again with the lies? You boosted the server ONE TIME. We can see it on the servers channel.
Boosting one time gives you 3 vips? Good to know, I will do that too. When other members booster they didn't get even 1 diamond vip, but ok.
You can avoid this  by admiting you can't stop lying and you don't deserve the rank you are in. Pleaee understand,  If the management  decides to let you stay admin, it will cause players to loose hope in this server. To stop playing, stop buying vip, even trolling the server. This guy has been hated by a lot of people because  of his behavior, because of the way he keeps using admin powers or combat log in battle. It happens a lot but isn't always recorded. Leaving him as admin will cause justification of this behavior, with players and other staff members.
I hope the right decision  will be made.
Law
Law
Gestão
Gestão

Seg Nov 20, 2023 7:12 am
Topic closed, I will go into a meeting with Markel and Crimson to talk about this and try to find a fair path for whoever is right in the story, I ask for understanding from others, thank you.

ErikTenHag#K gosta desta mensagem

Law
Law
Gestão
Gestão

Ter Nov 21, 2023 6:38 pm
Administrador punido pelo uso de /duty indevidamente, obrigado pelo report.
Conteúdo patrocinado

Ir para o topo
Permissões neste sub-fórum
Não podes responder a tópicos